SAVIS’s Master data management (MDM) consists of practices, processes, and technologies for ensuring the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and consistency of master data – across multiple systems, functional areas, and even organizations.
SAVIS’s Master Data Management (MDM) solutions provide a 360-degree view of your entire business rather than just a single domain in it. This helps achieve customer centric objectives and business results.
The primary goal of SAVIS MDM is to create a single, accurate, and consistent reference point for all common data elements (e.g., products, customers, vendors, employees, hierarchies) across the many information systems and sources a business maintains. Without master data management, companies may experience countless problems.
MDM is not just about match and merge. Your success relies heavily on comprehensiveness of the solution
- Ability to acquire the data quickly, whether it is on-premises, in the cloud, and from third-party sources
- Ability to understand the patterns and vitiations and suggest required corrections
- Allow you to easily enrich master data from external data providers
- Securely deliver data for both analytical and operational use case
- Provide a well-built internal user authentication management protocol to ensure the user or application is a valid before providing access to the data
- Integrate existing systems of organization: file transfer, scan virus, backup…
- Contain a Restful API – an application program interface (API) that uses HTTP requests to get, put, post and delete data