Whether it is a large-scale project, a mini-project or just an IT business plan, SAVIS commit to provide you the tools and the experts needed in order to succeed. Our highly trained technical project managers listen intently and communicate clearly to ensure that every significant participant has an opportunity to have their opinions and concerns heard along the way. They will be with you throughout the entire lifecycle of the project, from the initial assessment, to kicking off your project to ending your project.
Once identify your specific problems, we’ll develop a new plan that will correct these issues and send your project down the correct path to a successful completion. With a dedicated and experienced team of SAVIS, your project can be rescued faster and more efficiently than you ever dreamed possible. We can work with your project manager or as your technical project manager to ensure the new project budget and timeline is being met.
Technical project managers of SAVIS can make sure the project is staying on track, up to date and within your budget. They will:
- Lead all aspects of project delivery, including project scope, deliverables, estimates, detailed project plans and change requests.
- Maintain constant communication of events and project status to project stakeholders.
- Perform risk assessment, response planning, and will develop mitigation strategies.
- Ensure the success of a project by driving day-today operations.
- Identify and negotiate changes in project scope and ensure that projects are completed within the agreed upon budget and timeline.
- Act as the primary liaison between you and all teams assigned to the project.
- Motivate the project team in order to ensure successful and timely project completions.
- Conduct ‘lessons learned sessions’ with the engineering team
Sometimes even the most important projects can get away from us. Whether you start to miss deadlines, go over budget or your client is dissatisfied, we can help. At SAVIS, we can provide you with the leadership and technical know-how you need to get your project back on track and ensure it’s a success.